To make your reservation you must first contact us to check the availability of the house you are interested in. Once there is agreement, you can fill in the Booking Form and send it to us. Please read the following rental conditions as booking implies your acceptance of them:
- We require a 30% deposit to confirm your reservation. The remainder is payable on arrival. We do not accept credit cards or personal cheques. If a customer should cancel, the followng conditions shall apply:
- If cancellation is more than 30 days before the dates reserved the deposit shall be returned in full.
- If it is less than 30 days but more than two weeks before, 50% shall be returned.
- If it is less than two weeks before the date, the deposit shall be forfeited.
- We charge a security/cleaning deposit for each house on arrival. It will be returned in full on departure as long as the garden, house and its contents are left in good condition and reasonably clean. Any damage or excessive cleaning needed shall be deducted from the security deposit.
- The bookings shall be confirmed strictly in the order they are received.
- Unless otherwise expressly agreed upon, customers shall have access to the houses between 5:00 and 10:00 p.m. on the day the booking begins and they must vacate by 10:00 a.m. on the day of departure.
- We charge a supplement for the following:
- More than four people per house up to a maximum of 6.
- Use of the swimming pool in low season.
- Arrivals after 10:00 pm.
- Only the number of people specified in the booking are allowed to stay overnight. Prior permission must be obtained if the customer wishes to have additional people stay the night or use the facilites, and any supplement due must be paid.
- We allow pets as long as the owners look after them at all times. Guests must bring their own food and water bowls and bedding for the animals to sleep on. Animals are not allowed to get up on furniture or beds. Dogs must be kept on a lead in the village and the owners are responsible for any damage caused by their pet in the house or garden, and for cleaning up any excrements left by their pet in the garden or the street.
- On making a reservation the customer agrees to maintain the premises at La Solanilla in good condition and reasonably clean, and agrees to pay for any excessive cleaning needed or damage caused by him/her.
- Booking a house at La Solanilla implies acceptance by the customer of these conditions.
| To access the Booking Form, click HERE